 Trains / 11562
Re: Diesel Loco - final version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 05:54:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
Well, maybe not the *final* version, but a much more solid version!

I have finish the newest revision of my custom modern locomotive.

I have dropped several of the more experimental concepts like the bay
windows, and reworked it in color. The "cooling fans" on the top spin as it
goes around the track. The coupler is now reworked so that the cars this
engine is pulling will actually stay on the track! Oh, and even though you
can't see it, the mechnical gears and axles are much much more stable now.

I am going to try one more version in a red color scheme, so stay tuned!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL
LUGNET Member #211
Wow, and this is done with LEGO® too! Incredible amount of detail, I never
thought I'd see stuff like this when I joined LUGNET a year ago. A++ work
there Jake. -Harvey