 Trains / 11529
  Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted

A bit of rearrangment, a snip here, a snip there... (...) Thanks! (...) <snip where I said you could go buy a MOT to get the stickers> (...) There's the difference for you! And you know what it is already, don't you Richard? You *can't* go buy a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scans of My Own Train Stickers Wanted

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) Withdraw the question, Richard posted an apology at the same time I was crafting my post. ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)