 Trains / 11507
Re: Pictures from WAMALUG's show at Mannasas Train Festival
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 02:53:35 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

Hey all, we had a great show this weekend, with what may have been our
biggest turnout ever :)

Take a look at some pictures:

  http://peeron.com/pics/manassas01/

Wow!!! great job!!!

Who built the coaling tower? and the Gray Warehouse- they are fabulous.
The rowhouses are great also.

I see Kevin's crane seems to be surrounded by the building.  Is this an
anti-fallover measure? ;)

Are there any overall pics of the layout?

Great show guys, Big improvement over last year!

-chris

ps. not implying that last year was bad by any means.