 Trains / 11505
Re: Pictures from WAMALUG's show at Mannasas Train Festival
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 02:08:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all, we had a great show this weekend, with what may have been our
biggest turnout ever :)

Take a look at some pictures:

http://peeron.com/pics/manassas01/

:)

Dan

Excellent job.  A very professional layout. Very well organized.  I love the
ferris wheel as well as the tunnel designs.  The buildings are all very well
done as well with nice detail.
    So how did you guys organize this large scale layout?  Did many people
participate or are the MOC's mostly from one or two individuals?  Is each
person assigned a certain table section?  Also do you guys put it together
to see if it all fits BEFORE taking it to the public?  Our club is trying to
come up with a better way to organize it's layout so it doesn't look so
sporadic.  WAMALUG has definitely come of age in it's layout design.  Great job.

John