 Trains / 11454
    Re: Brit-Rail APT (Advanced Passenger Train) —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Someone brought a working tilt train along to Tony Priestman's Lego Fest earlier this year. Who was it? I was hoping to have another look at it at Gosport, but it didn't show. It worked by having a large bogey pinned upright then pivoted (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Brit-Rail APT (Advanced Passenger Train) —Tony Priestman
   On Thu, 31 May 2001, Jason J. Railton (<GE7F01.HM9@lugnet.com>) wrote at 14:31:13 (...) It's Jon Reynolds. His online appearances are a bit sporadic, so I'll see if I can dig out some pictures that I took a while ago. (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Brit-Rail APT (Advanced Passenger Train) —Jonathan Reynolds
   Sporadic? Moi? I have some trad photos somewhere detailing the bogeys which can be scanned - I have not the patience or the desire to set up my own website right now but when scanned they can of course be emailed or put on someone else's site. The (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)