 Trains / 11431
  Re: Brit-Rail APT (Advanced Passenger Train)

James, That is a very nice looking model. Have you built a physical model? I also have a question about the rendering - did you model the track? Is there a dat file availible for it? Bob (...) <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brit-Rail APT (Advanced Passenger Train)

(...) No physical model, yet. I am running very low on train-specific elements such as wheels, doors, roof elements, and windows. Except for the gray low slope roof elements, all available at S@H. Just need some LEGO funds. I will be mocking-up an (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.trains)