 Trains / 11367
  Re: Amtrak HHP-8

(...) I like it James, I'm not usually a big fan of electric (straight-electric, that is) motive power, but I like your red pantographs. They really give the model that 'second-glance appeal'. Now all you have to do is make some cars to go behind (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Amtrak HHP-8

(...) I have to agree on the red pantos, those really make it special. (...) I wish Acela all the best but I recently had reason to take the train Boston to NYC and I could not justify Acela to my management. Regular service fare was something like (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Amtrak HHP-8

(...) <snip old intro stuff> (...) I like th red pantagraph, as well. Credit goes to the artistic designers for the real-life version. I only used the color scheme they used. (...) You and Larry P. are on the same page, here. Ugh, those curved-wall (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)