 Trains / 11358
  Re: Neals Baits, I'm biting.

...snipped until the part where John goes fishing... (...) ...snipped some more... Okay, I'll bite. I've never had a problem with people deciding to decal, cut, or use other bricks. All I've said is that it's dishonest then to call it a "Lego" (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Neals Baits, I'm biting.

In lugnet.trains, John Kelly III writes: <snip> (...) I read through this fairly carefully, and unless J3 is saying that J2 is saying that people should say that their creation is "pure" when it isn't, I do not think these two are disagreeing. And I (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)