 Trains / 11310
    Re: Custom loco MOC —Josh Baakko
   I'd like to note one thing first, I LOVE the buldged out windows on the side, but any real locomotive would only have it on one side, the engineer's side (passenger side if it were a car...). The bulged window is usually left white also... But (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Custom loco MOC —Jeff Christner
   (...) As everyone knows, just about everything can be prototypical. Many NS units feature dual controls, that is, the engineer can run from either side of the engine. There are two seperate control stands. And, you guessed it, these engines have all (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.trains)