 Trains / 11260
  Are you checking your mailbox much?

I don't know about you, but every afternoon I go to my mailbox hoping against hope that I might find a letter from LEGO Direct. So, is it just me, do you check your mailbox every day too, or has one of you talented folks already received your kudos? (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Are you checking your mailbox much?

What are you talking about Chris? jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:3B047999.474CF5...ane.edu... (...) against (...) you (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Are you checking your mailbox much?

(...) Don't know about kudos, but the form letter I received today from US S@H informed me that the backorder for the 1x4x3 clear thin-wall panels [1] has been further backordered. I now have the options of waiting until sometime in June for (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Are you checking your mailbox much?

(...) I am not Chris, and I don't even play him on TV but I bet it's the train contest... I have already resigned myself to not winning, since I did not enter. ++Lar (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)