 Trains / 11253
  Re: Not My Own Train

(...) Wow, thanks for the insight John! I always suspected that creativity and versatility were scrapped for sake of a set design's monetary bottom line. It just kills me (and probably the designers too) that the designers are not given as much of a (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Not My Own Train

In lugnet.trains, Richard W. Schamus writes: <snipped insights> (...) Hopefully sets like the new Sopwith Camel sell well enough to convince LEGO that there is a market for high quality, highly detailed sets. And I would guess they're also watching (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Not My Own Train

(...) Yes, I hope that the recent fair they are providing us now really helps us help them in their decision making. (...) Within the context you describe, I fully agree. And I also like the parts selection as well. (...) Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.trains)