 Trains / 11236
    Re: event "champions"... —James Trobaugh
   Well if you build your train right you can get away with "just gunning it". If it's too light then you do get a lot of wheel spin, of course too heavy and you slow the train down. And yes there is a width limit, I failed to mention that in my (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: event "champions"... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Use a battery box to light the lights. This has the advantage of adding some weight too, which could be useful. So the unit has to be seperable at some point? Or does it have to use a magnetic coupling? Or does it just need to be some number (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: event "champions"... —James Trobaugh
   (...) A battery box might be a bit too much weight, but you're more than welcome to try. The train does not have to use magnetic coupling (actually the Green Machine has a ball and socket connection, and one of my newer trains doesn't have a true (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)