 Trains / 11191
  Re: A few questions about the new trains

From: "Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> (...) That is one alternative, but the lighting instructions just show the bulb brick with a headlight reflector brick arrangment. (...) metalic wheels? It is, but it does not come with the train, it only (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few questions about the new trains

It looks like in the pictures at S@H that there was a motor included with the set. And it looked like the motor was on the tender on the sets that had a tender, in the pics at S@H. Hmmm...it looks like getting one of those trains as a train starter (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few questions about the new trains

(...) You're right, and it also looks like they faked most of the colour schemes in a paint package too. Don't rely completely on the pictures. Read back through here to find out what you actually get - for example, the engines are modular, such (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few questions about the new trains

I like the huge classic space 928 set! Cool! But back to trains here... It may be a good price for a push along train, but I want the full meal deal. Like everyone, I want a 4558, but I also really like the 4559, although they seem to go for quite a (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.trains)