 Trains / 11088
  Re: SW-something switcher

(...) Not from me... Seems like a tough problem as long as the slope on the hood remains above the hinge bricks, thus producing an "over-bite", as such. From the photos, I don't see much of a "gap", but perhaps a better angle would show it? Or, is (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW-something switcher

(...) Thanks (...) The gap is only about 1 mm. I can force the bricks to snap together but I think that will damage the bricks if they are left too long like that. (...) I see what you mean... I'll work on it. (...) I came up with this as a (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)