 Trains / 11075
    Re: Old train parts on S@H —Christian Gemünden
   (...) Well, I just got off the European S@H customer phone and there I was told that these large wheels WILL be available through shop.lego.com soon! The lady said that the sets are old stock that showed up while clearing up a warehouse. The wheels (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Old train parts on S@H —Lawrence Wilkes
      "Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message news:GCrn78.MzF@lugnet.com... (...) That's consistent with what I was told I did say the guy couldnt see any in the inventory lists. but he did also say keep checking back they might (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Old train parts on S@H —Christian Gemünden
   (...) YES - THEY ARE NOT! Calling the Hotline again 10 minutes later brings up the truth: Only 45 (!!!) sets were available and these are already SOLD OUT and will not come back! But then again, I wonder what made them change their info within (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)