 Trains / 10920
    Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout) —Frank Buiting
   (...) Sounds like a fun layout! I really like the kind of tracks where the train _really_ travels some distance and you have to move to keep the train in view :-) Trains running from one room to another are big fun! :-) (...) I'm thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Home layouts (Re: Huge layout) —James Powell
    (...) It's not aware as to where it is, that _can_ be done, but I haven't investigated far enough to tell _how_ to do it. (You can cornfield meet 2 trains with DCC easy...its much harder to do so with regular train wiring) DCC is primarily intended (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)