 Trains / 10506
Re: Announcing my new website: A database of photos of British railway wagons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:30:08 GMT

Huw, you are amazing.

Just how do you get the time for it?

Keep up the good work - and do relax now and then!

Thx,
Sonnich

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
As some of you know, back in the '80's I used to spend a lot of time
photographing railway wagons in the UK. I have decided to do something
useful with all my photos, and have extablished a new web site to display
them.

The URL is http://www.brickset.com/wagons

(It has nothing to do with brickset -- it's just a convenient place to • host
the ASP application at no extra cost)

At present there are about 350 images available, and I have another 5000 • or
so still to scan.

To be honest, the interface has not yet been geared up for the non-expert
visitor, but I will be attending to that in due course. Nevertheless, LEGO
train modellers may still find something of interest and inspiration
there.