 Trains / 10470
    Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive —Holger Matthes
   Hi Shaun, FANTASTIC model you have build out of our favorite bricks! And thanks for the describtion in your posting! The quality of first ever build serious MOCs is getting better and better! I am wonderring how the pistons works even when the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive —Shaun Sullivan
   Hi Holger, Thanks for your comments. I'll try and describe the linkage mechanism a bit better, referring to this picture: (URL) of the wheels are attached to technic axles. This was accomplished by attaching large grey pulley wheels on the inside (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive —James Mathis
   Shaun, You've built an absolutely stunning locomotive. I am really really impressed with the details and engineering solutions you've showcased. later, James Mathis (...) pins-with-studs, (...) the (...) unison - (...) little and (...) are (...) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)