 Trains / 10463
Re: How will Ben top last year?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:32:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Yeah, Lar, just because *you* swallowed hook, line, and sinker doesn't
mean that there aren't a lot of unsuspecting newbies out there this
year;-)

Swallowed what? Those *were* product plans... I just never figured out how
Ben found out about them.

(Remember the meeting last month? er, ah, I'm under NDA and so are you.
Never mind. It was an April Fool's joke. Trust me.)

++Lar