 Trains / 10419
Re: The call of the dark side... (stickers!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:10:54 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Yeah, when I made it I really didn't intend for it to go around our layout
unless I could get it 6-wide, just because there were a couple places where
6-wide barely worked last time... Mostly I think it'll be a 'display' piece
(and it can "help" other trains) rather than running around the track...

FLIBBITY FLOO!!  Do what the GMLTC did-- rebuild the whole layout to accommodate 8
wide {:^D

-John

DaveE