 Trains / 10330
10329  |  10331
Subject:
Large Buildings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:32:36 GMT

I am currently working on a large vehicle project, but I don't want my
minifgs exposed to the elements. Does anyone have any links to websites or
pictures of large buildings constructed out of LEGO bricks? I am thinking
along the lines of large warehouse structures roughly 3 x 2 baseplates in
area and 30 bricks high. I have a rather small collection (< 50K pieces), so
straight brick construction is out of the question.

Any tips, tricks, suggestions, etc would be appreciated.

-Duane

P.S.

I'm not totally averse to buying a couple bulk packs though, so long as it
doesn't break the bank.