 Trains / 10262
  First MOC Posting

Hello All, Here are my first offerings: www.bob2cool.com I've got one 6 wide and one 8 wide. Check'em out. Thx, Robert (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

(...) oooh -- I like! -- especially the maintenance train with all the LEGO TECHNIC bits and the flatbed. --Todd (a space/monorail guy) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

I really like the passenger train engine ((URL) The design of the nose works really well. It looks really sleak yet conversely beefy as well. It would be really great if you were able to have two of them, one at either end of the train. Nicholas (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First MOC Posting

Nice slick passenger train! Is it based on a prototype/real train? "Robert Powell" <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message news:GA6HIz.JzG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First MOC Posting

(...) I really like the freight train- all the cars are nicely crafted. That's quite the linkage on the engine's coupler. I assume that it is required because of the increased width and because of the length between the wheelsets and the ends. Very (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

It would be really great if you were able to have two of (...) Thanks! Yeah, I would love to build another engine as soon as I find another black train windscreen on Brickbay. I do have two grey windscreens I am currently bulding up and hope to have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First MOC Posting

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Cook writes: Is it based on a prototype/real train? Yes and no. I kinda built it using the local Amtrack and other MOC's I've seen in the last few months as references then made up the rest. (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First MOC Posting

Great stuff Robert! I can't wait to see it in person. Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message news:GA6HIz.JzG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: First MOC Posting

These are great models. Thanks for posting pics! later, James Mathis (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First MOC Posting

Hi Robert, really nice your MOC'S. Sepecially the 8-wide maintance train with the crane-car. That train reminds me on my own 8-wide MOC's! Your engine is similar in style with the Desert Express engine I have build. I also build a european railway (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola)