 Trains / 10281
Re: First MOC Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:56:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
Here are my first offerings:

www.bob2cool.com

I really like the freight train- all the cars are nicely crafted.  That's
quite the linkage on the engine's coupler.  I assume that it is required
because of the increased width and because of the length between the
wheelsets and the ends.

Very nice use of bulk elements on the passenger train.  As they keep
expanding the selection, we'll keep using more!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com