 Trains / 10267
Re: First MOC Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:43:26 GMT

I really like the passenger train engine
(http://www.bob2cool.com/Lego/6wideTrains/pages/Pass6EngFront.htm).  The
design of the nose works really well.  It looks really sleak yet conversely
beefy as well.  It would be really great if you were able to have two of
them, one at either end of the train.

Nicholas Allan
"Robert Powell" <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message
Hello All,

Here are my first offerings:

www.bob2cool.com

I've got one 6 wide and one 8 wide. Check'em out.

Thx,
Robert