 Trains / 10227
  Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

I have uploaded some pictures from this weekends NMRA Piedmont Division ((URL) show here in Atlanta this past weekend. When we arrived at the Cobb County Civic Center we found that we were given an bizarre position for setting up, basically it was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

(...) The pictures are GREAT! Several friends and I are hoping that we can catch your club in action while we are in Atlanta for 6 days in July at a Model Train convention. Katie (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

Katie, I tried to reply to your email you sent me last week about this, but it kept bouncing back. What is this "Model Train Convention", I haven't heard anything about such an event this summer. I'll have to ask around tonight at the monthly (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

(...) Sorry about that. I only found out recently that when I use "webmail" off my server that it was adding a "usi" onto the front of my email address. 23rd National LGBMRRC Convention, July 10-14, Atlanta, GA. You have to be a LGBMRRC Member to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show

(...) Hmm, maybe *I* should fly down and crash the party with some 14 wides! {:^D -John (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)