 Trains / 10235
Re: Pictures from NGLTC layout at Atlanta NMRA show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
I have uploaded some pictures from this weekends NMRA Piedmont Division
(http://www.piedmont-div.org) show here in Atlanta this past weekend.

The pictures are GREAT!  Several friends and I are hoping that we can catch
your club in action while we are in Atlanta for 6 days in July at a Model Train
convention.

Katie