 Trains / 10224
    Re: My first MOC locomotive —Josh Baakko
   (...) Hey, i was thinking or making a F45 too, but i decided apon a simalar locomotive, the SD40-2F, built for the Canadian Pacific Railway. Here are some pictures, i liked the distinctive wedge (has a special name, can't think of it now): (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first MOC locomotive —James Powell
   In l (...) Draper Taper, IIRC. I do like the full width body style locos. Especially up here, having a exposed walkway is stupid in winter weather. It makes for good photos though :) James P (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first MOC locomotive —Tony Hafner
   (...) That first shot is a really beautiful picture. Yes, it is very similar in shape- and modeling the wedge looks like a good challenge. I would assume that it is tapered to give the engineer a better rearward view from the cab. The FP45 looks (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first MOC locomotive —Josh Baakko
   (...) As James said: "Draper Taper" Its fairly simple, I've used 1x6 technic plates, and 1x1 round bricks for the ends, and lots of plates and 1x2 & 1x3 bricks... I have to make the door still. I'll post pictures soon. Josh (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)