 Trains / 10180
    Re: Green line pics —John Neal
    (...) You da man;-) I have obviously restrained myself from flogging the merits of 8 wide here, partially due to the fact that I feel my work in that area may be finished:-) Once, I was a lone voice in the wilderness, but now that more and more (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Green line pics —David Eaton
   (...) Yep, I'm quite the anal retentive nerd when it comes to minifig scale measurements: (URL) despite all that, I still usually go by 7mm = 1 minifig foot, even though 8mm (1 stud) is still reasonably accurate and also allows for more detail... it (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Green line pics —John Neal
    (...) Yeah, by rights, if you were modeling standard gauge (4' 8 1/2" between the rails which is almost exactly 5 studs, so about 1 foot to 1 stud), then you'd really need to build your trains *10 wide* (10 feet is about the typical train car (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)