 Trains / 10023
10022  |  10024
Subject:
Town building contest voting open again - registration info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:07:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

So, I got some of my pending real life stuff off my plate and it's time to
get the voting moving again. Thanks to everyone who posted here and emailed
me with suggestions - they were read, marked, learned and inwardly digested
:-) and this is the result. Hmm... maybe digestion is not a good metaphor
here!

Anyway, there are two parts to this - registration and voting

Registration
=========
To vote, you have to be registered. All entrants to the contest are
automatically registered and should already have received their Invitation
to Vote. If you have a model in the contest and you didn't get email from me
with voting information, let me know (tell me which category your model is
in and which model it is, please).

Other people can register and vote, too. The limitations on registration are
to prevent multiple voting by individuals and mass voting by non-Lego
friends and co-workers.

Who can register?
1.  A LUGNET member with a member number of 941 or less. Email me with a
link in your email

(yikes! we just had a small earthquake here in Vancouver! Very small, no
damage or injuries reported, but more exciting than I wanted! Seattle too
(apparently some glass damage there).)

Anyway, getting back to registration... put a link in your email to your
member page (eg http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=41) and the email
must come from the address which is on your member page (if it's displayed).
If your email  isn't displayed on your member page, which means I can't
confirm it, use one of the other methods below...

2. If you've posted to LUGNET at least twice between 1st Jan 2001 and Feb
27th. Email me with links to your posts. The email must come from the
address that's on your posts (taking spamblocks  into account).

3. If you have a web page with MOC's on it, which also has your contact
email address posted on it, email me with a link to the web page. The email
must come from the contact email address posted on the web page.

4. If you've bought Lego from me in the past (via eBay or Brickbay or
privately) email me and tell me your shipping address  Email must come from
the address you used for the deal.

5. Email me and convince me in some other way that you're a Lego builder and
not a vote-spammer.

Voting
======
Once registered with me, I'll send you an email with voting instructions.
Voting runs from today, Feb 28th, to midnight PST on March 16th.

Questions? Ask in lugnet.town or email me.
FUT lugnet.town

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1