 Trains / 10005
Re: the first few pictures of the new GMLTC layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 05:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
Well, as promised, the construction has begun on the 4th GMLTC train layout.

I've got a couple of pictures posted to
The first subway station as we were building it, the subway station as it
looks through the front windows, and a few trees that I built as an >experiment.

Wow, those are big trees. They rock.

Subway: Nice start but... needs more people! (wait, that's J1's line)
That guy in the green wizard hat, that's Dan Jezek counting his money after
selling you a few key bricks, right? :-) (on the Hawaiian subway, I suspect)

The through the window view really highlights that you guys have got the
"dank dark underground with not a lot of clearance" thing down. I just
emerged from the NYC subway about an hour ago and boy is that the way it is.
If anything it may be a bit too airy in your station for older city lines.

++Lar (who wants to be on a Minnesota project again, even if only a short one)