 Trains / 10001
10000  |  10002
Subject:
the first few pictures of the new GMLTC layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 01:13:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, as promised, the construction has begun on the 4th GMLTC train layout.

I've got a couple of pictures posted to
The first subway station as we were building it, the subway station as it
looks through the front windows, and a few trees that I built as an experiment.

As we continue to build, we'll post more pictures here, as well as to our
http://www.gmltc.org site.

Thanks for checking them out!

JohnG, GMLTC