 Trains / *9919 (-5)
  Article from Tommorow ("Switchtrack") < Warning Speculative!!>

<WARNING This post contain sepculative ideas on new products.. It should not be regarded as fact. Hopefully TLC/TLG might listen to the ideas in it though..> " (...) Well According to the Brickshelf scans of the Fall-2002 preview catlouge, the new (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Best Place to purchase discontinued sets?

(In my best Montgomery Burns voice) Excellent! Steven Barile wrote in message ... (...) finished...I (...) clear (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorize switch point

Do you know that plastic silver reflector's part number or official name? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tapping into the Track's electricity

(...) I was under the impression that white light(s) at the front of a train and red light(s) at the rear were a legal requirement, at least in the UK if not the rest of the world. In fact, I've been on one isolated private restored line that just (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tapping into the Track's electricity

(...) What kind of engine's have tail lights? I'm aware of some light rail/passenger type trains with white and red lights on both ends, to run either way, but I haven't seen different colored lights on engines other then marker lights which aren't (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact