 Trains / *9429 (-10)
  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) Brian, this is the most incredible thing I've ever seen! I can't imagine the amount of work that must have gone into hand-painting all those pieces and setting up and photographing the displays. It's totally beautiful. My jaw dropped on almost (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

  The Royal Train Website

Happy New Year! I've finally completed a new website showcasing my Lego train layout in the NW suburbs of Chicago (ocassionally refered to as GMLTC south). You can check it out at "www.royal-train.com". There was a lot of interest when I managed to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Kyle, the columns you are talking about are mainly found in Belville sets. There is a dark brown column in 5804, blue column in 5825, dark pink in 5805, plus a number of white columns in the large palace 5808. Earlier Belville had them in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) John, are you talking about the columns embedded in the wall? That's what the ones in the set you referenced looked like. I actually meant the round pillars in the middle of the front wall (either side of the main entrance(?) and balcony). (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

kai brodersen <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G6GooI.C4t@lugnet.com... (...) yet.. I think it just comes in the latest (January) Shop At Home catalog. If you aren't subscribed to their Shop At Home mailing list, call (800)453-4677 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

Do you have to have a subscription to the lego club to get this, i havent yet.. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

Christopher Masi wrote: <snip> (...) The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the ad for this contest was that it was a good way for LEGO to judge the interest in making a new train line like the one that has been discussed here and on (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) Ummm...I believe the term "you" refers to the thief who submitted someone else's work as their own. As in: If YOU steal my work and I sue Lego it is perfectly reasonable for Lego to in turn expect YOU (the thief) to reimburse them for any (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bullet Train

Ok Larry I have to ask, what is a "Blissfest"? jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G6F05p.MnH@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NQT - Not Quite Talgo

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:G6G3v5.3JK@lugnet.com... (...) I just wanted to post that I have added two more segments, and the NQT-a now contains a bistro, cafe, internet terminal, with seating for a total of 14. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact