 Trains / *9334 (-5)
  Re: My first stab at ray tracing - steel coil train

Looks good to me! Hey i dont even know how to use ldraw or ray tracing or pov ray or anything AHHHHHH to confusing1! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three New Train Cars

Nice cars Chris. The Covered Hopper is very nice. The caboose looks good with the curved handrails now. The gondola with 'junk' is nice too. "Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@envirolink.org> wrote in message news:3A4B7E3A.C4C855...ink.org... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three New Train Cars

Thanks, No opening doors on the hopper (yet!). I have some ideas for it but I wanted to get a finished model done. I'm actually working on another hopper that should be ready by the middle of january. -chris (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three New Train Cars

(...) I have the shell of my hopper done (6wide) but currently I don't have the bottom dumping working the way I want it to. What I'm hoping to get working is a lever or push rod that can be activated by an automated device (maybe a RCX device (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  My first stab at ray tracing - steel coil train

(URL) A tutorial on improving foreground/background would be welcomed! Huw (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact