 Trains / *9294 (-5)
  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message news:G5w11w.KH5@lugnet.com... (...) both (...) It is always interesting to read comments, discussion, etc on the hobby from a completely different perspective. I just wish I had a more (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

(...) the (...) Misteak- American Loco Company, Schenctady, NY (...) no, seperate company, not subsidiary. MLW was bought out by Bombardier, who made the last ALCO engined (251 type) engines. I believe the rights to 251's are now held by (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

(...) I will confirm this. I have it on very good authority that it's true. No idea why. Speculation might be fun but not useful (unlike the other day when I sparked some informed reasoning about production volumes, which I had a very good reason (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

Hi, Some comments on the roof discussion: I have one single grey rounded roof piece in 4 wide and grey ;-((( One DX-car might need 11 of them on each side!! That will be 66 for my train with 3 cars. No way to get so many of that hard to find piece! (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

Hi James, (...) That was your idea! I just transfered it inside the sidewalls! (...) ;-)) My collegue thought these funny things were Mars-Antennas! Probably she reads to much sience fiction about green Mars men??? So which color should the top (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact