 Trains / *8814 (-10)
  Re: Tank Car Sketch

(...) car necessary?) James (who was just contemplating picking up 7 more of these himself...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Sketch

Now all I need is some 16W ones to do the space shuttle fuel tank....8?) Kevin Maynes <kmaynesERASE@THISpo...frBIT.com> wrote in message news:G4rD0z.Ivp@lugnet.com... (...) thought (...) perhaps (...) one (...) connection (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Sketch

(...) stuff with the droid escape pod parts, and there you are, the most recently posted message. Did you head back to Zellers on the weekend and clean them out? :-) SRC StRuCtures (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Tank Car Sketch

Heya heya. I've been noodling with the new 8W 1/4-R panel bits, and I thought I'd jump the gun a little bit to show what I've got so far. They're not complete by any means, they need better trucks, a better undercarriage, perhaps a spine, and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Want to trade for a 4560

Anyone out there be willing to trade for a 4560, (the German version of the 4561 Railway Express), condition MISB? I have over 200 sets to choose from. Just let me know if your interested, and I'll send you a list to choose from. Thank You: Monte (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

Very nicely done, Sherry. I'm glad to see how it all came together. I can't wait to see it in motion! I can see that some future NCLUG show will need a Fabuland section to show off all of your work. Now we just need to get together with Mike to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

(...) Tom, your new creations are cool. I like the waffle pattern. I think I can imagine how the wheels slide on your 44 ton loco. That's a nice solution, and I look forward to seeing details of it. Regarding 8-wide... noooooooo. Into the deep you (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

(...) You know, John, fellow GoBber, I love you dearly, but this constant harping on 8 wide makes you sound like a Jehovah's Witness. Especially when you're harping at people who have already considered it. :-) Perhaps if you were to come up with (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

Indeed, captured the Fabuland feel in fantastic way. I'm wondering what a Mickey Mouse train might look like. Very similar, I suspect. You've definitely added a train theme where none existed before. Well done! I like the windows you used for the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

I missed out on Fabuland, but It's neat to see how you captured the feel. Very cute. "sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4qw4w.6JH@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact