 Trains / *8789 (-5)
  Hobby Trains are increasing in popularity

I just read in the Wall Street Journal that hobby trains are increasing in popularity. Lionel is releasing a dozen new models a year, and even Microsoft is getting in on the action. "Microsoft's market research pegs annual retail model-train sales (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  sliding doors / mail van is done

Hi ! Remember my question regarding sliding doors, the mail van I needed the idea for is done (unfortunately only in MLCad, but I do miss some bricks and will be on the hunt now - BTW, does anyone have these grey arches 1x3x2 and panels 1x2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Cars and Water Tower

Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4M2yD.1yu@lugnet.com... (...) 14 !!! All the same direction too :( (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  crossover?

As many of you know, there is an ongoing effort to draw model railroaders into our LEGO(r) hobby, which has been having some positive results. I decided to conduct a little bridging test with my latest Milton Train Works custom kit... I posted the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steel Industry

If I can fill in any blanks?? Please e-mail.. I work in a smelter. I have had this on my mind for a long time, just have not gotten creative to put something together. It would be a great idea.. I think you have to think big if you decide to go all (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact