 Trains / *8389 (-5)
  Cool structure database - model idea source!

Just found a very interesting structures database at (URL) is obviously just the railroad bridges part but I couldn't find a "structures type index" page, so who knows what else is there. Only entries with a little gold blob beside the name actually (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  4 Wide Loco & 3 Wide Thomas:-)

Okay, my son strikes again:-) Here are some pics of his 4 wide Soo engine and a 3 wide Thomas: (URL) Soo utilizes some HO passenger trucks that I had purchased to use on my 4 wide Hiawatha passenger car: (URL) . We will have to find some Blombergs (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to start in Train

"Zhengrong Zang" <legozang@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:39FB0A48.69BE47...hoo.com... (...) I noticed that you're from Japan, perhaps the East Japan LEGO train club can help you: (URL) Frank (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  probably longest Lego® train pulled by 1 engine

Dear all, as you might have noticed I have made myself a little rare and this is the first time since 14 days, that I'm surfing in Lugnet and the German www.1000steine.de . I have to become more active for my career and so I'm forced to limitate my (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  The Retail price of 6990

Does anyone tell me the retail price of 6990? Br Zhengrong (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact