 Trains / *8064 (-10)
  Re: NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

Yep that's it. Michael Hader built it. You can see closer pictures of it at: (URL) J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Martin <martinsa@mail.com> wrote in message news:G2816w.9vo@lugnet.com... (...) what (...) Not (...) to see (...) LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

What is the yellow car in this picture: (URL) it the camera car? I never saw a close up and I couldn't figure out what it was. Steve Martin #57 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More pictures of GFLTC at the H & R Show

(...) Yes, a schedule:-) Reminds me of last Spring-- my family and I vacationed in FL the week before a GFLTC show in Tampa-- I was bummed! We are going to be there again next Spring as well..... -John (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Model, MOC Fabuland Train

That's pretty neat. It has a very quirky appearance to it. It reminds me if Disney's Toon Town. What are you using as a motor? It looks like an old 4.5v motor (the large black kind with a chassis). However, it looks like you are using technic rods (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: More pictures of GFLTC at the H & R Show

Great pictures I especially like the fire station (URL) you have any close ups of some of the other models? Someday you guys will have the train show while I am in Florida. Is there some sort of set schedule for the shows? Rose Robin Werner wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

NGLTC Members, Great work! Love the race way and the big rig... Build on... Robin W GFLTC (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  More pictures of GFLTC at the H & R Show

Hi All, More pictures of the GFLTC at the H & R Train Show are on line. Check them out at (URL) again KK for all the great pictures. More pictures and movies of the show coming soon. Build on... Robin W Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Monorail custom coupler pictures

Many hours and several iterations have passed working toward another custom monorail coupler. Here is my latest attempt. It is not at all what I proposed in an earlier thread; so much for my being able to "build in my brain"! (URL) design is still (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery

I agree. Very creative, Ben. The ivy is a nice "touch" of realism. later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from the October Greenberg show

Very nice looking show layout. Thanks for posting so many pictures! later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact