 Trains / Train Organizations / 808
Re: More pictures of GFLTC at the H & R Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 04:43:51 GMT

r2 wrote:

Great pictures I especially like the fire station

Do you have any close ups of some of the other models?

Someday you guys will have the train show while I am in Florida. Is there
some sort of set schedule for the shows?

Yes, a schedule:-)  Reminds me of last Spring-- my family and I vacationed
in FL the week before a GFLTC show in Tampa-- I was bummed!  We are going to
be there again next Spring as well.....

-John

Rose

Robin Werner wrote in message ...
Hi All,

More pictures of the GFLTC at the H & R Train Show are on line. Check
them out at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1543
Thanks again KK for all the great pictures.

More pictures and movies of the show coming soon.

Build on...

Robin W
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club
http://members.nbci.com/gfltc

FUT: lugnet.trains

P.S. GFLTC will be at the GATS (Train Show) in Orlando, Florida in 19
days...