 Trains / *7169 (-5)
  Planning on a new History of LEGO Windows....

I noticed that my DEJA News posts about the history of classic LEGO windows has been aged off (it's gone!). That is no problem, because I want to do a brand new post on the subject. Last week I received another European Dealers Windows & Doors box (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: multi train dogbone

(...) This layout was designed as a tolly line, so it wasn't tested with longer trains. (...) In this case, this was not a problem. However, in a different project, Tom Cook designed an automated level crossing that had to deal with long trains (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NCLUG's First Exhibit

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fz9F8J.A7L@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) able (...) Present were myself and my son Travis, Jimmy Beerman, and a former co-worker of mine, Chris Suich and his son. Cary (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  FunBrix Pic of the Week #5

Hi All, The 5th "FunBrix Pic of the Week" is here! OMSI (Holiday Junction) Layout - by: PNLTC. On this week before the PNLTC/LEGO Train event in Seattle, Washington. We thought it fitting to feature one of their pictures from the past. So check out (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: multi train dogbone

Dan, Very clever layout. How is the RCX deturning when to let the next train go? Is it timed or is it using a sensor to figure out if the track was clear. I would be curious to see how this worked with longer trains, ones with a few pieces of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact