 Trains / *7034 (-5)
  Re: Help with train show setup

Michel Magnan <m_magnan@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:FysE9n.9nt@lugnet.com... (...) September (...) following. (...) We here at the NGLTC have never been require to use "fire retardant" skirts. So found that a few sets of colored sheets (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help with train show setup

(...) When we did the NMRA show we (GMLTC) were required to use fire retardant material. (...) I know the PNLTC uses ropes and plexiglass and swears by them. We at the GMLTC use nothing. We find that 99% of the people and kids are respectful of the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help with train show setup

(...) It adds to the look. It _should_ be fire-retardant. If you are going out to buy it, (and have the $$$) I would get fire-retardant material. Otherwise, ask at the store you get the material from, (me thinks it is Borax you wash it in, and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Help with train show setup

Hello seasoned Lego train fans. In preparation for Northern Alberta LUGs first public train show on September 23 and 24, I was wondering if you could give me some advice on the following. 1) Skirt for tables (BTW, I have copied the PNLTC tables), (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train MOCs

I had another idea today while I was....ahh...standing around. A square technic beam may be able to hold the coupler straight. If a peg is place in the hole second (maybe the first hole would work to) from the end of the beam in pull mode the peg (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact