 Trains / *7019 (-5)
  Re: New train MOCs

YES! I know this has been done in model railroading, so it should be possible in LEGO too. I look forward to a successful design, Chris. "Christopher Masi" <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:39886408.76E35D...ane.edu... (...) cars (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train MOCs

I have been wondering about the couplers. In the recent past at least two cars have been shown with couplers that have problems when being pushed. Maybe there is a way to design a coupler that is free to pivot when it is being pulled, but when it is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train MOCs

"Paul Foster" <pfoster@execpc.com> wrote in message news:3981EC11.50DF17...cpc.com... (...) Yep. No problem with the switches or stands. The biggest problem is centering the couplers. They just swing left and right, so pushing is a problem. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Review of MTW-1001-bk Custom Hopper

Here is a review of the custom hopper that Larry Pieniazek has been selling. This review is patterned after the review that Bill S. wrote about a custom kit he bought, see (URL) the original review that was written by Bill. AVAILABLE AT: Go to (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) we (...) would (...) What would really be nice is if LEGO would update all their old sets to 9v standards.But otherwise I fully support you about the idea of a petition.I was too young(and unaware)that Lego even made the 4.5v and 12v line of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact