 Trains / *6364 (-20)
  Re: Pictures from Manassas, VA

The pics look great, can't wait to get to the office tomorrow where I can handle the bandwidth a little better and watch the movies. jt (...) -- ---...--- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from Manassas, VA

Well, we put up these pics from the train show last night... For some reason, my post didn't go through. Take a look :) (URL) that are called "compXX" are of the other (non-lego) layouts, and were taken for inspirational use... :) D&J (FUT (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:393A66E6.161559...ail.com... (...) I did a 12V to 9V signal conversion, you can read about it here: (URL) Buiting Visit the LEGO Lexicon: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  maing 9v versions of the 12v accessories

How would one go about making 9v versions of the 12v accessories? In particular, light up level crossing lights, decoupling post, and especially the signal. The items have to be made witout using any 12v bits (like the controll boxes) but they have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any trainheads here?

(...) I could not see a problem with Brickshelf having a car, along the lines of LUGNET, it is a important part of the AFOL community. James P (member, PNLTC) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) Wayne & Terri (Seattle) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Any trainheads here?

(...) the (...) Is it limited to clubs or could there be a brickshelf car? KL (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: World class train

(...) choice for modelers who create their own decals. (...) I like it - except for the "modest price" part... (kidding!!) JohnG, GMLTC the guy who *paid* for the printer! (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

Hello Feedback on Wagons from German groups, yes you would save money by doing that, making stickers, but i see the problem or originality foing ll to hell with it, a set size is no problem (6x28 as most of the world still uses), but we are still (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) what part of san diego county do you live in? im in solana beach (by del mar, really close to LL) (...) dude i'll be there, although im not an old fogie like yourselves, im only 16 but i have yet to experience the dark ages :) -phil Kostka (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

  A model rollercoaster using lego for the train cars

Go to this website to see some pictures of it: (URL) think it's pretty neat. (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any trainheads here?

(...) Talking about stickers, have you thought about a sticker for the advertising bricks on the football 3409 set (3308 and 3309 also). It has to look uniform. You could also have a team bus sticker sheet for the players and bus. Just an idea. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Advertising on LTC layouts (was Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!)

(...) I also thought of trying ad space idea on my layouts, back in my solo day. But now maybe I should try this idea with the club, it would be nice to get cash for more stuff. Perhaps one day all the LTC could link up and get big sponsors like (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Monorail Motor...??

(...) They are all white - the picture was probably dull - do you have a link? Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) Looking forward to meeting you:-) (...) But are you a Compartmentalized Dork? ;-) -John CD Neal (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

At the risk of bad form replying to my own post, I just though of another idea. Maybe it would be better if clubs sent me their logos and the GMLTC could make decals and put them on our stock. This would save on a bunch of shipping costs all around. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

You can bet I'll be there! After all, I only happen to live in San Diego county ; ) I'll admit, I am about 25 mi. S. of LL but it's just a short trip on a commuter train and then on a bus. See Ya. P.S. Sandal-wearer and proud of it!! John Neal (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

Uh, I was just thinking.... we are going to be showing the GMLTC layout in Carlsbad in July at the Kidvention, which would be possibly be an even more appropriate place for clubs to show off their stock and logos, since it *is* a club convention. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Advertising on LTC layouts (was Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!)

(...) Larry, This was something I was toying with for our club one day, glad to see I'm not the only one. I though what a nice way to make some money for the LTC would be to sell ad space on the layout, boxcars, billboards, actual buildings (i.e. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) This sounds like a good idea too. I would like to try one anyway. It doesn't sound to difficult but could someone post a link to one just so us non-train guys can have a referance. Thanks, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact