 Trains / *6129 (-10)
  Train Windows II

I think I have found some train windows. They are 1x2x2 trans clear with a frame over printed in white. Off an older train I think but which ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Speed

Using 1 stud = 1.25" (which is 8 studs wide = a 10' wide train car) it ends up being 128 mph. Of course, pulling some 8 wide cars will undoubtedly slow that down a lot. Mike Poindexter Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Pics of my Hiawatha Locomotive

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3926EE0B.9E36BF...est.net... (...) Is that John Neal, the man who puts 4 wide trains on HO trucks, 14 wide on G scale trucks and recently tried to convince others to forsake Lego track (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows

(...) The addicted kind;-) (...) Oh, you are absolutely right. TLC got the window shape down perfectly. Of course, scale was never an issue in Billund anyway. For all intents and purposes, use those babies! And thanks for that bit of revelation (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

All right. All of you...hands on the wall where I can see them-- this is the on-topic police. You are all under arrest..... ;-) John (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) Which Skoda was this? The new 2.0 Golf engined one or a very special 130 Rapide? I hope you are going to say the latter. Jon (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows

(...) Well... It's only been a few days since I started to seriously consider eight wides and you are already trying to get me hooked on 14's. What kind of pusher are you? :) I do see what you mean about the size of the windows... but the shape of (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) I have seen the watches in Zany Brainy, though I think just about the first time I saw them, they were on clearance, and mostly all they had was the Time Cruisers one, but I'm pretty sure I've seen the space one also in a ZB (I have yet to (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Windows

That's the good news. Here's the bad news.... Look at how tall the windows are in that pic. They are about as high as the distance from the bottom of the car up to the bottom of the windows. A LEGO train window is 3 bricks high, so that means the (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Speed

(...) Supposedly you can enter in the diameter of the wheel to calibrate it. It would be interesting to enter in the minifig scale equivalent diameter for the wheel and get minifig-scale speed measurements. KL (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact