 Trains / *577 (-5)
  Re: Gary Louie Death

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36C01F00.880A33F5@v...er.net>... (...) I know that well. My inbox full of with messages from Gary, answering my questions, that arized here or there, in a way that very nice, kind, and patient, rangng from (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  4553

Any one know if this set, 4553 is a European only set? Is it 9 volt or just "push" powered? Take a look at the picture if you haven't yet. KTE (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rocky Ridge... Canyon?

Rick, What are your thoughts on painting Lego bricks. I am sort of a purist and therefore not so creative. I have a fantastic idea for one heck of a massive setup. Green bricks will be very important and the details - pictures of your discoveries. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Rocky Ridge... Canyon?

Greetings to all. I'm a long-time lurker on RTL, but new to Lugnet. Been lurking here about 3 weeks now. Great discussions. Oh, and I've been a Lego Railfan for nearly 12 years now (came out of my dark ages in college, with the 7722 battery train in (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

  080 Ambassador Train Set

I recently purchased an 080 Ambassador Train Set which is definitly from the Samsonite era. There is no date on the box and I cannot seem to find out anything about this set. Can anyone enlighten me? (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact