 Trains / *5017 (-5)
  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

(...) Thanks I havenet posted any more pictures yet as this is work in progress There is a picture of the facade at (URL) (presume you found your way to this?) I am know working on interior. Then the platforms. regards lawrence (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Looked liked fun, loved the custom stations! Is that one engine pulling all those hopper cars on it's own? jt lawrence wilkes wrote in message ... (...) in (...) start (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

(...) Nice pictures Lawrence! I was most impressed by the long blue hopper train and even some more by the white Georgian Facade of your metro station. That's great work! Regards, Ben (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout

Thanks for posting the pictures, Lawrence. Looks like you all had a great time. Wow! Wonderful blue-era sets and pictures. Very cool. Nice, MOC's! later, James (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact