 Trains / *4992 (-5)
  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) NMRA (...) Ha! That would defiantly be a switch for sure. To get into the show I told them we'd fit into any space they gave us. They ended up giving me an area 6' x 20', so we ran a real long and narrow layout. At least for the next show (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) Or tell them that you won't be back because the NGLTC has "outgrown" the NMRA show... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

(...) John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...ospam.com> wrote in message news:FrGvnI.A5A@lugnet.com... (...) I suppose you could say that you won't be back next year because of fire code regulations... :-) Mike Poindexter (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

(...) Wow - how can I reply to a comment like that? Superlatives fail me... Kudos! Fantastic! Great! Well Done! Congratulations! Bravo! Excellent! And next time, you'll probably do even better!! JohnG, GMLTC (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC wins over local NMRA assocation!

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) He did say it in a kind of kidding but more of a "smart ass" way. Also kept asking me if I had to wind them up before they'd run... ha! I took it in a joking manner knowing that he'd change his tone once he saw (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact