 Trains / *4909 (-5)
  Re: I think they're getting the message

(...) While that's good for us no matter what it means, I suspect that they like the way it occupies the kids freeing the adults to check out the "real stuff". Of course the reality is that we had more adults than childeren check out our display :) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

I like the way the train station has two different styles. From one side it is big and imposing, and from the other it is more reserved. I also like his Islander engine. It is very funny. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train:Swiss City Express w/Panorama Car

(...) From Model Team set #5542 Black Thunder helicopter. They are used for the skid support legs; two per side. later, James Mathi (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

Wow, I really like that train and his other models are fantastic as well. The castle train statio is great! Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:Fr7v7o.5yI@lugnet.com... (...) loco: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I think they're getting the message

(...) That is an excellent quote! It shows how much respect all the LTCs around the world are starting to get from the 'old-school' model railroading community! When the GMLTC was at last year's NMRA 'National' show, we got nothing but good (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact