 Trains / *4789 (-5)
  Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

(...) Then you must have missed all of the chiding tossed the 8 wide way;-) All seriousness aside, I don't think anyone has any ill-thoughts or intentions to anyone in .trains. Perhaps some of the kidding and smack-talking might *appear* malicious (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Model of MATRA VAL System

Jean-marc Détraz wrote in message ... (...) "Le Monstre" is not the world's largest wooden coaster - it is the world's largest Wooden Racing (duel-tracked) coaster. The largest wooden coaster is either the Texas Giant at SixFlags over Texas, or The (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) some (...) RCX) (...) Don't mount the coupler on the motor. Attach it to the frame of the loco (with a turntable allowing it swivel)and extend it out a bit. Of course, this only works well when the train extends a bit further than the motor, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stickers - Problems

I purchased 44 3225s last year and I'd say most had peeling sticker problems. A perfectly flat and well-preserved sticker sheet was the exception, not the rule. -John (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) Exactly. I was at first going to mount plate on the side, below the aux port. But it was such a bear to get exact that I just decided to use a wire and glue it in place. It was nerve racking working on a $40 motor but quite simple looking (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact